IMPORTANT Make sure your iPad or Android device is connected to the College wifi network first.
||The below video gives general instructions to provide familiarisation of the process required to print, specific instructions can be found below.
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon or menu.
- Tap Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose All B&W Printing or all colour printing .
- Choose the number of copies, colour or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
- When prompted enter your school active directory username and password.
- At any supported MFD login to release your print job.
On iPhones and iPads, Mobility Print just works like AirPrint!.
||How To Add A Printer And Print
- Make sure your Android is connected to School’s WiFi.
- Install the Mobility Print app from the Google Play Store.
- Next Install the Mobility Print Chrome app.
- Launch the app.
- Tap Android settings.
- Tap Mobility Print.
- Tap the enable toggle if is not.
- Exit out of Settings.
- No go to your your document and print. When prompted for username and passsword makesure enter your PaperCut/Compass username and password.
The below video gives general instructions to provide familiarisation of the process required to print, specific instructions can be found below.